Autumn Swap

18 September 2011

I took part in the Autumn swap which was arranged by blueberry-heart and was partnered with Sandie.
It was lovely getting to know Sandie through lots of emails. My parcel arrived on Friday, but as I wasn't at home I had to wait until Saturday to collect it from the post office. It really was worth the wait!     
                 Lots of little packages to open...                     
  
 Pretty handmade heart made from little buttons...
                                                    and a beautiful handmade necklace...
                                                       Lots of pretty buttons and beads...
                      Gorgeous Ribbons and Lace and Embroidery thread in the most amazing colours....
   The colours of the cotton threads are more gorgeous in real life and the peach embroidery thread is tutti frutti scented, there is also a chocolate scented one too.
I couldn't get a decent full shot of this fabric but it is an Amazing piece!!!
I was also sent lots of gorgeous fabric which will be put to good use. I never knew what a 'Fat quarter' was, so I've also learnt something new. I have been completely spoilt!!!

You may have noticed that all my gifts are placed on a lace cloth. In fact it is a beautiful lace tablecloth which Sandie also sent to me after noticing that I was on the lookout for one. Thank you so much!!!

 Have a fabulous week!

1 comment

  1. So glad you liked your Autumn parcel!
    I forgot to mention that the fabric that I used to make your necklace was Liberty lawn but, you probably new that already!

    I've used some of the brown mix beads to make 'dangles' for one of my beaded brooches, I will blog about that when it is finished too.

    Thanks again!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Barri-Jayne Makes. Design by FCD.