My week in pictures. Week Four!

18 August 2013

Marvelling at sunsets and silhouettes on Chesil Beach, Portland.
Eating way too much food both at home and on a night out at the Cove House Inn.
Helping to organizing a surprise 'renewal of marriage vows' ceremony, for my brother and sister-in-law. 
Celebrating ten wonderful years of marriage.
Chilling, relaxing and watching time pass by.
The weather was so changeable, clear blue skies, scorching sun, overcast, light breeze, thick clouds, light rain, fog, strong winds, showers and more blue skies, sometimes all on the same day.
 
Taking short walks/hikes up and along the pebble beach, which was a stone's throw from our backyard.
I now have two weeks left of my school holiday, really hoping they drag by.

Enjoy the Now!
Barrina xx

1 comment

  1. I really love picture number three. Lovely silhouette. great. MMS

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Barri-Jayne Makes. Design by FCD.