My First Fabric Swap

2 July 2011

I recently took part in my first ever Fabric Swap and I must say I'm rather glad I did. 
The swap was arranged by Kandi at Kandipandi's Pad. I was paired with the lovely  
Katy from Miss Pixie's Crafts and it was a pleasure to get to know her.

It was lovely to arrive home to be greeted by my package. 
There were five gifts in pink polka dot wrapping paper.
I didn't want to open my gifts until I had posted Katy's off. So I got myself in gear and the next day I posted off her package and then had the pleasure of opening my gifts.

The packages were filled with a beautiful assortment of fabric with the most gorgeous designs, 
lace, buttons and a pack of one of my favourite sweets.
I love all these pieces of fabric.
 I adore the pretty stickers and gorgeous buttons.
 
Katy made the most beautiful cardholder and purse, which puts my sewing skills to shame, ha ha!
This is not the actual colour of the purse, for some reason my camera went a little colour blind. 
  My Favourite piece is the cardholder, which I am already using. My daughter is hoping that I give it to her...
no chance!
 Here is a taster of what I sent Katy. I hope she likes her gifts half as much as I love mine. 
To see what else I sent you can visit Katy at  Miss Pixie's Crafts.


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend xx

4 comments

  1. I am so glad you like it and thank you for my gifts they are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Swapping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely lot you have there! I am in the swap too, very exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea - you got some great stuff; love the fabrics! x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Barri-Jayne Makes. Design by FCD.